Building Name: GeVa Theatre
|As seen in 1890 as the Arsenal Building.|
Street Address: 75 Woodbury Blvd.
Owner: Genesee Valley Arts Foundation
Present Use (2003): Performing arts theater
|This addition, seen in the rear of the building, was added in 1908 and removed in 1982.|
Date Built: 1868-1871, addition built in 1908, removed in 1982.
Original Use: State arsenal
Subsequent Uses: Arsenal until 1907, then Convention Hall, then Naval Academy in 1949. Became GeVa Theatre in 1985.
| Previous | Next |
Send comments to Webmaster
Monroe County (NY) Library System
115 South Ave., Rochester, NY 14604